So, the majorly HOT weather has begun! When that happens, I like to be, either beside a swimming pool, or in AC (preferably in a movie theatre)!
Our AC has been out for a while (hopefully, we will be able to get it fixed soon ~ we're working on that); anyway, while we are waiting for that, we have 3 window units scattered about the house. Sadly, our home has windows that are sideways and will not hold a unit. Three of those rooms are at the very back, and one of those rooms is where our computer is! The heat that is generated from the computer is massive! (Does anyone else have this problem with computers? Is there a way to fix that?!) So, the computer heat plus the outside/inside heat is miserable.
We've been reaching 100 + degree heat index, and it is about that in here! I've discovered that I will need try and get on the computer before 3:00, that's when it gets unbearable! And, maybe late in the evening. WHEW!!
STAY COOL, Y'ALL!!
FAMILY FOREVER
FAMILY 2002
Bestest Buds - BFF!!
Beer & BBQ - Before Lil Gal & Farmer Jr. were on the scene! 1998 (Dang! I need to get back to Jazzercise!)
Jeffrey & Dad 2004
Horsing Around
Jeffrey & Mom
Spinning & Spinning
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


+(cropped).jpg)
3 comments:
Tomorrow, we swim! ;-)
Argh -- I am finally learning what a heat index is.
Our upstairs office is the same way, heatwise. We've got two computers, a laser printer, laser fax, color laser and so many other gizmos. It's always the warmest room in the house. We do leave the ceiling fan on, and we also have another oscillating fan.
But I say get the A/C fixed -- otherwise it's gonna be miserable!
PRO: Our loan got approved! YEA! That's one step closer to getting the AC fixed! :)
Post a Comment