~~~~~Piper has learned that when DH's alarm rings in the morning at dark thirty, it is time to get up... RIGHT THEN! If DH, dilly dallies around, squirming in the bed, just to get up the will to get up... Piper keeps whining and whining until he gets up and takes her outside to potty.
~~~~~This morning, I received a "ding" from my phone. It was a text from FW at just past dark thirty... well, it really wasn't that early... I just wasn't up yet. So, Piper immediately starts whining -- telling me that my alarm went off, so it is time to get up! That'll teach me to remember to turn off the sound on my phone!
~~~~~ I tried to lay very still so Piper would think I was still asleep, cuz if she sees me stirring, she will get louder! Dang! My foot is cramping! Dang, dang, dang! Slowly I try to maneuver my foot to stop the cramping. Not working very well, but still gonna try. THEN.... BOOM!!!!! The electricity goes out the moment it THUNDERS VERY LOUDLY! Now, that is something that made me shoot out of bed! Piper gets her way.
~~~~The first thing I need to do is to take her potty outside. Boy, is it really pouring outside! I sit on the patio chair waiting for Piper to go potty on the grass, in the rain, trying to coax her. Instead, she starts eating any little bug that crawls her way. Ewww... Piper, take that nasty thing out of your mouth! I have to pull it from her lips as it is dangling there crawling and she can't shake it off! Yuck... Bug in my hands... yuck, yuck.... (yeah, I don't like bugs).
AW MAN..... I'm gonna have to walk out on the grass so she will too so she will go potty! So, I stand out in the rain while she starts sniffing around. !@#$%^@$ I sneak onto the porch as she is still sniffing for a good spot.
~~~~~ What a lovely way to start the day.
FAMILY FOREVER
FAMILY 2002
Bestest Buds - BFF!!
Beer & BBQ - Before Lil Gal & Farmer Jr. were on the scene! 1998 (Dang! I need to get back to Jazzercise!)
Jeffrey & Dad 2004
Horsing Around
Jeffrey & Mom
Spinning & Spinning
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


+(cropped).jpg)
6 comments:
more rain for you???? I wish dogs didn't eat bugs alright.....
Dark thirty.....riiiiiiight :-D
Gary: Me too! Then I wouldn't have to touch them!
FW: LOL
This is really convincing me not to get a puppy. :-)
Ack! Bugs...gross. BuddyTheElf sleeps with us so that solves the problem of him waking us up! But look at it this way, if the alarm didn't go off for some reason Piper would save the day!!
Oh Kay. Haha... Well, not a Boxer, anyway! Right now, she is eating my computer chair... the metal part. Aaaggghhh.....
Cheryl: We let Piper sleep with us the first 2 nights when she was a wee pup. Then we got home and got smart! LOL
Post a Comment