FAMILY FOREVER

FAMILY FOREVER
FAMILY 2002

Bestest Buds - BFF!!

Bestest Buds - BFF!!
Beer & BBQ - Before Lil Gal & Farmer Jr. were on the scene! 1998 (Dang! I need to get back to Jazzercise!)

Jeffrey & Dad 2004

Jeffrey & Dad 2004
Horsing Around

Jeffrey & Mom

Jeffrey & Mom
Spinning & Spinning

Family Photos

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

THANKS GARY!!

I received my Christmas cup in yesterday's mail, and my 2 little surprises!

I just love the Christmas Cup (the Teacher will too) and I just LOVE my new xmas ornament - and, my new toothpick holder!! Thanks Gary!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, what a nice package of neat things you received. I really like the Christmas mugs. Will have to check out this site. Check out my blog...I posted a special photo and comment for you!

Kay said...

Very cuuute!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Gary rocks that way; throwing in a little trinket :-)

Dez said...

Yes he does! :~D

Gary's third pottery blog said...

OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you :)