
Hi y'all, I know... It's been a while. I've got to hurry and post this while the "pup" is napping!
First Gary.... I wanted to say Thank you for sending the dinosaur mugs to my nephews, and the extra goody too! They LOVE them!
My brother sent me this picture entitled: Bed Hair and our new favorite drinking mugs!!
I don't have a picture of Piper yet! I still have to learn how to download pics from my phone to the computer! Will learn tonight! My DH promised me!
For starters, I did not grow up with dogs, so when we first married, DH insisted we get a dog. Then we had a family of our own, and after our first pet died, I said "NO more dogs!" I was not used to them in the house... "hair, poop, pee, licking, barking, getting in the way, getting on furniture... You name it, I had a reason!" LOL!!!
My daughter would bring home stray after stray (we didn't keep them). Then she went off to college and her boyfriend bought her "a puppy"! Since she was a freshman living in a dorm, we kept her. Her name was Penny and she was a super dog! A little too big for me... but I grew to love her all the same. She was a lab mix and looked like a miniature Laborador. We haven't had a dog since she passed away about 6 years ago.
My daughter has a Tea Cup Yorkie "Bently", whom I just love, and think she is the "perfect" size! She wanted to get a pal for Bently, as Bently is 6 yrs old. The teacher has always wanted a Boxer and bought one this past week. We went to visit this weekend, and since we had so much fun with her The Teacher insisted that we take her! I swore that we would not have a dog until we replaced all the carpet! Well, she twisted our arms. We brought Piper home. We are reading all about Boxers, and Boy! I wish we had a mutt instead! Don't get me wrong, she is fun and of course a puppy! Who doesn't love a puppy?!
The books say Boxers are "Energetic" and must be active and directed at all times, in order for them to behave, and also to be trained early on; as they are naturally "very active dogs".
Uh Oh, I hear she is up from her nap. Gotta go.
I'll try to upload pics tonight!
TTYL!!


+(cropped).jpg)
2 comments:
YAY! A puppy! And, that looks like a great breakfast the boys are eating with their new mugs! :-D
DINO MUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment